Wednesday 6 December 2006

Moving In

Here I am in my shiny, new virtual office. The smell of paint is still fresh, I'm yet to finish removing the plastic from the furniture, there are piles of boxes to unpack and the phones won't be connected until the afternoon. And, of course, my first clients could be arriving at any time. Such is life in the virtual world. Please excuse the mess while I get this place sorted out (and watch your step).

With the mess cleaned up, I can then get down to the business of adding to the exciting and ever growing online conversation about theatre in Melbourne and, in general, all things theatre related. Occasionally, my focus will widen and include dance, visual arts, music and film. I look forward to the potential discussions.

So come back often and enjoy a chat over a virtual coffee (once I've taken the fancy, new coffee machine out of box and worked out how to get the milk to froth for cappuccinos).

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I look forward to sitting down and having a coffee chat with you Vlad. get that virtual office sorted and get revieiwing. . . . have fun at elenth hour tonight!

Lauren said...

Vlad, when will we see the review of elenth hour from you, ey?? Has the hwole season sold out or just last night??

vlad said...

Whole season is booked out so I didn't get a chance to see it. Might try my luck tonight.

Lauren said...

[still holding my breath so I will have to use the keyboard to speak to you from now on in - for the sake of my health post something . . . . ] Hope the show was good!

Lauren said...

Cool list - I love those theatre companies!